- Allowing memories of the past to be part of your life right now
- Avoiding situations that cause you to feel anxious
- Only noticing the negatives in your life
- Predicting the future
- Doing nothing
Start to Reduce Anxiety:
- Living in the here and now
- Facing up to situations that cause anxiety
- Look for the positives and be grateful
- Believing that you are worthy of a better life
- Get help*
*That is where Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Hypnotherapy play a part.
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) helps you change your negative thought patterns and Hypnotherapy helps you deal with your negative emotions.