Our addresses and directions:
The Therapy Room (side gate)
13 Portchester Court
Portchester Court is situated off Kensington Drive, off Petworth and then left into Portchester Court. Please turn right into the small cul-de-sac on the right when you arrived in Portchester Court and number 13 is situated on the left in the corner. Please come through the side gate and you will see a door on your left. Parking is available adjacent to the sidegate.
Directions from both the large church opposite Marks & Spencer (Christ the Cornerstone) and from Milton Keynes Railway Station are shown opposite.
From Milton Keynes Railway Station MK9 1LA
1.9 miles 8 minutes driving time
- Head northeast towards Elder Gate
- Turn left at Elder Gate
- Turn right at Silbury Boulevard
- At Grafton gate, take the 1st exit onto Grafton Gate.
- At roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A509/Portway, continue to follow Portway & go over one roundabout.
- Turn right at Kensington Dr and go over one roundabout.
- Turn left at Petworth
- Take the 1st left onto Porchester Ct, turn right and number 13 is on the left in the corner.
From Christ the Cornerstone, Saxon Gate MK9 2ES
2.5 miles 8 minutes
- Head northeast on Saxon Gate W
- Turn left at Saxton Gate
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit (A509), go over three roundabouts.
- Turn right at kensington Dr, go over one roundabout.
- Turn left at Petworth.
- Take 1st left onto Portchester Court and then take 1st right and number 13 is on the left in the corner.
I look forward to seeing you and helping you to resolve your issues.
Set Your Mind Free Hypnotherapy
We can help you with:
Addiction, Anger, Anxiety, Assertiveness, Bad Habits, Depression, Exam Stress, Fears and Phobias, Headaches, Hypertension, Hypno Gastric Band, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Kids and Teens, Low Self Esteem, Migraine, Mindfulness, Nervous Exhaustion, Obesity, Panic Attacks, Procrastination, Sleep Disorder, Smoking, Stress, Tension Headaches, Weight Loss and Work Life Balance.
*There is no guarantee of specific results and the results can vary from person to person.