Set Your Mind Free
At Set Your Mind Free the charges for Cognitive Hypnotherapy reflect the care I give you. All therapies are individualised. You are not rushed through the door as a number, but you are always treated as an important individual and given the time needed to achieve your desired result.
In addition to the Cognitive Hypnotherapy you receive, you are also given tips, techniques and coping strategies to allow you to contribute to your own well-being.
At the initial free consultation*, by phone or Zoom, once we have agreed and you have accepted the suitability of the therapies, fees become payable.
The fees are:
- Free Initial Consultation
- If you choose to go ahead with therapy the fees are £75 a session (50 to 90 minutes)
- Special Offer – Buy 6 sessions and save £75, e.g. £375 rather than £450 for the 6 sessions – the most popular option.
- Video Call Sessions – Buy 6 sessions for £325
- Payment by cash, debit card or bank transfer.
- Quit Smoking £175 for a 2-hour session (only one session is required).
I accept the following forms of payment:
Credit/Debit Card, or cash
Free recording with each session
Please do ask about concessions and special offer which may be available from time to time specifically for pensioners, students and the unemployed.
Terms and conditions:
* Late attendance may result in a reduced session
* I reserve the right to charge in full for cancellations made with 24 hours or less notice. If you have paid in advance you will forfeit the session with less than 24 hours notice (unless there are exceptional circumstances).
Set Your Mind Free Hypnotherapy
We can help you with:
Addiction, Anger, Anxiety, Assertiveness, Bad Habits, Depression, Exam Stress, Fears and Phobias, Headaches, Hypertension, Hypno Gastric Band, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Kids and Teens, Low Self Esteem, Migraine, Mindfulness, Nervous Exhaustion, Obesity, Panic Attacks, Procrastination, Sleep Disorder, Smoking, Stress, Tension Headaches, Weight Loss and Work Life Balance.
*There is no guarantee of specific results and the results can vary from person to person.